Hello Players and fans,
If you are wanting to play in the 2015 WPA World Artistic Pool Championship, there is still time to enter. The APD board has updated the 2015 WC shot program with these few changes (see shots with changes below). You can go to wpa-apd.com for the shot program showing these changes. (Revisions are on page 6 in the shot program).
- Removed rule requiring props to come from the venue’s inventory
- Discipline 2 – 2c: Removed “regular” cue requirement
- Discipline 2 – 3a: Added Special Note in case table won’t accept the # of balls Discipline
- 2 – 5c: Added Special Note in case table won’t accept the # of balls
- Discipline 5 – 5c: Removed “short” cue requirement
- Discipline 6 – 4a: Corrected spelling
- Discipline 6 – 4a: Corrected description
- Discipline 7 – 3a: Added Special Note for masse cloth requirement
- Discipline 8 – 5c: Corrected rail #
You will be able to use the Masse cloth shield, which can be purchased from billiard suppliers, or a regular piece of pool cloth for your vertical masse type shots.
Delta racks can be used at the WC.
The 9′ Diamond tables are ball return tables.
We have 33 players signed up for the WC. If you have not sent in your entry form, please do so. Entry fees are due by August 1, 2015 Looking forward to seeing you all at the 2015 WPA World Artistic Pool Championship.
Mark Dimick President WPA APD